Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch ID issues

Options
  • 18-07-2016 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads

Anyone have issues with Touch ID? I'm getting a "failed unable to complete Touch ID setup" message every time I try to turn it on. I've updated the software of the phone with no joy either. It's an iPhone 5s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hi lads

Anyone have issues with Touch ID? I'm getting a "failed unable to complete Touch ID setup" message every time I try to turn it on. I've updated the software of the phone with no joy either. It's an iPhone 5s

Yep, I have: admittedly I've iOS 10 beta installed and it seems to be a common issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yep, I have: admittedly I've iOS 10 beta installed and it seems to be a common issue.

Did it only happen with the software up date or is it the touch sensor is broke toy think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

My wife's 5s had this issue within the first year - it got less and less responsive until it got to the stage where no fingers could be registered (error: This finger cannot be enrolled, please use another finger or try again").
    It was a common issue at the time and was replaced under warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Yep. Only since the update.

Advertisement