Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coronas- Location of gigs?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

Anytime I hear gigs advertised for 'The Coronas' they seem to be for Cork or the South.
    Is that in unfair assessment?....do they ever play Gigs in Dublin or in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Far from a fan and even I'm pretty sure they played Dublin as recently as 2 days ago at Longitude

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

And they just announced an Olympia show. They pretty much play at least one gig in Dublin each year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

They play Dublin nearly every winter time, their Christmas gigs are nearly routine at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Far from a fan and even I'm pretty sure they played Dublin as recently as 2 days ago at Longitude

Thanks,would have no interest in likes of Longitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

And they just announced an Olympia show. They pretty much play at least one gig in Dublin each year

Any idea when for or when tickets go on sale?....would it be on Ticketmaster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Any idea when for or when tickets go on sale?....would it be on Ticketmaster?

Could you not, you know, go to Ticketmaster yourself and search for Coronas?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/the-coronas-dublin-12-09-2016/event/180050ECD29184BA?artistid=1410136&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Anytime I hear gigs advertised for 'The Coronas' they seem to be for Cork or the South.
    Is that in unfair assessment?....do they ever play Gigs in Dublin or in Galway?

A very easy band to catch live as y'now they're Irish. Playing the Olympia in December.

I wouldn't rush to see them myself, even if I had time during a festival. Really mediocre stuff.

Advertisement