Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 3G/4G coverage for Maynooth to Pearse train line

Options
  • 19-07-2016 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Pretty specific this one.
    My daily commute is on this train line, and the 3G coverage on Tesco Mobile is truly shocking. They don't even offer 4G :)
    I'm fed up with it at this point. Willing to pay more (which is inevitable, as Tesco seem to be the cheapest on the market).

The coverage maps tend to be completely wrong in my experience, so does anyone have any personal experience of a decent network on this route?

Comments

From my experience, nobody beats Vodafone for 4G coverage. I regularly travel from Dublin to Galway these days and have 4G for most of the trip.

I'm on the 3GB SIM only plan but that does me fine because I'm not a very heavy user.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

I just bought a PAYG SIM online from Vodafone the other day, so hopefully it works out :)

Advertisement