Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

silicone sieve/collinder

• 19-07-2016 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey,

A year ago I was living in a diff house and there was a collapsible silicone sieve/collider. From the day I moved and left it behind my life has never been the same :D

I have searched high and low and cannot find one anywhere. I detest the wire sieves as they're a disaster to clean and It would make my Christmas if I could find one of the silicone ones mentioned!

Anyone know where I could pick one up?!
    TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think Joseph Joseph do these for silly money.

you'd get their stuff in meadows and Byrne or brown Thomas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Lidl had them only recently, I bought a set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Elpurple

Lidl had them only recently, I bought a set.

Ouu how long ago?! Im normally in Lidl but the last few weeks it just hasn't been convenient! Flip it anyway! Ill check it out tomorrow, thanks!

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I think Joseph Joseph do these for silly money.

you'd get their stuff in meadows and Byrne or brown Thomas.

Ill have to break the piggy bank for them!! Ill have a snoop tho thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Elpurple wrote: »
    Ouu how long ago?! Im normally in Lidl but the last few weeks it just hasn't been convenient! Flip it anyway! Ill check it out tomorrow, thanks!

Not long, maybe 6 weeks ago? But they often have the same stuff again over and over if its popular.

I often ask them things on their FB page, they are good at responding, so you could ask them when they will be back?

• Advertisement

Not long, maybe 6 weeks ago? But they often have the same stuff again over and over if its popular.

I often ask them things on their FB page, they are good at responding, so you could ask them when they will be back?

Ya theyre good for re-circulating things again if there's high demand ill have to keep an eye out. Good point on tbe fb page, wpuld never have thought of that! Cheers :)

Advertisement