Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffy Clyro

Options
  • 19-07-2016 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

This showed up on ticketmaster this morning "Biffy Clyro announces live shows in Dublin & Belfast this November"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Yep, 3Arena on 26th November and SSE Belfast on the 27th. 26th is my birthday and all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Anyone get the 3 pre sale link to work? I keep getting 'site forbidden' or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Great news, I don't think this was a sellout last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Be flying home from NY when this is on, it was inevitable though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They just announced their UK Arena tour with these guys as support, Fingers crossed they do the Irish leg as well

• Advertisement

They better support on the Dublin date!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

They are playing the summer sessions in Glasgow tonight (27th) with Fallout Boy and Wolf Alice among others supporting.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Duff wrote: »
    They better support on the Dublin date!

My gut is telling me they wont :( Although maybe after their UK sells well they will announce Brand New are doing the whole European Tour.

Ill be going either way but missed Brand New in Vicar St so it would be a nice addition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

If Brand New are playing I'd go just for them.

My gut is telling me they wont :( Although maybe after their UK sells well they will announce Brand New are doing the whole European Tour.

Ill be going either way but missed Brand New in Vicar St so it would be a nice addition

I've seen them 3 times, and last years Vicar St. was hands down the best. They are perfect for the venue. Sorry for rubbing it in :o

• Advertisement

14463047_10154688975389548_4213973030116610975_n.jpg?oh=007ae01fd1ad82177b88161cb4478243&oe=5875D3E4

FÚCK YES

FÚCK YES

Yup bought my ticket straight away. At least Brand New suit the gig more then City and Colour (who i love btw)

I'm interested to hear them in a large venue like the 3Arena. I seen them at an outdoor festival before and their sound didn't get it's full effect. Nevertheless, I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Their last gig in the 3arena wasn't bad sound wise - and they've only gotten more used to the bigger rooms since then so I'd expect a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Not long now! :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kilersk3

Someone that has been in the arena before, is it worth it section GA tickets or are too sided? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

kilersk3 wrote: »
    Someone that has been in the arena before, is it worth it section GA tickets or are too sided? :/

Do you mean standing? All standing tickets are marked GA (general admission) and go in to the same place. Unless you mean block G seats upstairs?

Nope, that´s the problem. No more standing tickets left. I just got one for Belfast´s gig on standing. I wanted to go see Belfast anyway so, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Doctor Bojangles

kilersk3 wrote: »
    Nope, that´s the problem. No more standing tickets left. I just got one for Belfast´s gig on standing. I wanted to go see Belfast anyway so, happy days.

Do you mean in the 3 Arena?

There is standing tickets left

• Advertisement

So yeah I guess is what languagenerd said, general admission. I understood that was for GA section lol

What time will this be over, lads? Is the curfew 11 pm or am I making that up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

What time will this be over, lads? Is the curfew 11 pm or am I making that up?

Usually 11 on the dot

eeguy wrote: »
    Usually 11 on the dot

Cheers, and whats the taxi situation like outside after it? Be able to get one handy enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

hows this selling? got two free seated wanna swap for 1 standing where my mates are not looking for good haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

but1er wrote: »
    hows this selling? got two free seated wanna swap for 1 standing where my mates are not looking for good haha

Hi I might b interested. What section are the seats in?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Anyone know what the stage times are for this?

Biffy on about 9 as their setlist is 1hr 45mins long roughly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

If someone could just give me their ticket so I could go see Brand New and then I'll leave before Biffy and give you your ticket back. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Most recent setlist for anyone interested;

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/biffy-clyro/2016/lanxess-arena-cologne-germany-13fa291d.html

Pretty much playing the new album in full.

Advertisement