Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair Usage

Options
  • 19-07-2016 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Your T&Cs say unlimited but based on a FUP, what do you consider fair usage?

I am with Vodafone and use at least 1TB per month up/down, if I switch will this break Eir's FUP?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kingtiger wrote: »
    Your T&Cs say unlimited but based on a FUP, what do you consider fair usage?

I am with Vodafone and use at least 1TB per month up/down, if I switch will this break Eir's FUP?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kingtiger,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. :)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]eir Fibre packages with unlimited usage are subject to a Fair Usage policy of 1TB per month. You can read more on this in our terms and conditions here https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/.content/pdf/terms/Part3.1.pdf[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

thanks Pamela, does the 1tb cover up/down combined? or for download only? what happens if I break the 1tb barrier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kingtiger wrote: »
    thanks Pamela, does the 1tb cover up/down combined? or for download only? what happens if I break the 1tb barrier?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kingtiger, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Its combined upload and download.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should you exceed the 1TB usage will be charged at €2.50(inc. VAT) for every 10 GB up to maximum of €100(Inc.VAT) per month[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement