Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group of men in Dublin cause outrage by wearing blackface

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I know that you can Google whiteface and put links here but ask yourself when have you seen black people with white faces. There's a lot more white people think this is funny than black people. Its nuts to say they aren't really black faces,they are more brown than black. There is a reason you won't see idiots like this on mainstream t.v..

I seen a Halloween video on YT with a black man in white face shouting at a white guy with black make-up about how racist he was. Very entertaining will try to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Are you calling me Racist ?

Lots of terms spring to mind but I'll ask just one question. Why won't you let a serious thread, debate etc about racism be serious. Why is it that you won't let people discuss this topic without your"humour" distracting from it? I can't say what you are like in real life but I can't figure out why you won't let people talk about this honestly.
    Just saying like. :(

Lots of terms spring to mind but I'll ask just one question. Why won't you let a serious thread, debate etc about racism be serious. Why is it that you won't let people discuss this topic without your"humour" distracting from it? I can't say what you are like in real life but I can't figure out why you won't let people talk about this honestly.
    Just saying like. :(

Oh when did this become a one way discussion ? Though this was a discussion board ? How am I stopping any discussion exactly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I've waded through 19 pages of this crap, and no-one has worked out what a "Fake Jew" is? Sort it out AH, I is disappoint.

• Advertisement

I seen a Halloween video on YT with a black man in white face shouting at a white guy with black make-up about how racist he was. Very entertaining will try to find it.

Well aren't you just wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

I know that you can Google whiteface and put links here but ask yourself when have you seen black people with white faces. There's a lot more white people think this is funny than black people. Its nuts to say they aren't really black faces,they are more brown than black. There is a reason you won't see idiots like this on mainstream t.v..

Wasn't there a film "white chicks" we're the black mrn dressed up as white women. That's a mainstream film. I went to see it in the cinema, audience was mixed

Well aren't you just wonderful.

I'm guessing one misses the Irony. :pac:

Oh when did this become a one way discussion ? Though this was a discussion board ? How am I stopping any discussion exactly ?

It's not. I just can't figure out why on two separate threads about racism in less than 24 hours you won't let people have a serious discussion about it. What's with the jokes. They are not funny,its not a funny subject. I haven't even bothered looking at your profile to see if this has happened before. I get it. I make jokes at funerals but at the same time im respectful of others at the funeral.
    Funny is funny but sometimes try let the grown-ups talk.
    Just a suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Nah it's a Journalist drumming up a good CV by the looks of it.

That's what I'm thinking too but what about her own racist comments?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I've waded through 19 pages of this crap, and no-one has worked out what a "Fake Jew" is? Sort it out AH, I is disappoint.

A person who is caught selling books pretending to be a holocaust survivor according to the interwebs

You learn something new everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

A person who is caught selling books pretending to be a holocaust survivor according to the interwebs

You learn something new everyday

What did they do to annoy her I wonder? Also, the number of people matching that particular description must run into .. tens?

FortySeven wrote: »

There's talk of a gofund me for "Green Tears" by her "sister". The intelligence levels are arguable

It's not. I just can't figure out why on two separate threads about racism in less than 24 hours you won't let people have a serious discussion about it. What's with the jokes. They are not funny,its not a funny subject. I haven't even bothered looking at your profile to see if this has happened before. I get it. I make jokes at funerals but at the same time im respectful of others at the funeral.
    Just a suggestion

I wont let what now ?

I'm guessing like that equality diversity officer she cant be racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Smondie wrote: »
    There's talk of a gofund me for "Green Tears" by her "sister". The intelligence levels are arguable

Are the green tears due to the hulk costume mentioned earlier?

More about crowd funding I wager... Fools and money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Larry David is also a fake jew

I wont let what now ?

Yeah right. 2 separate threads pages long, dozens of comments from you but not one serious attempt of a positive input from you one way or the other. You are hindering a serious debate IMO. I can only guess at your reasons for doing this but not on other subjects. I'm generally trying to think of valid reasons for you doing this but I'm drawing a blank here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭JuliusSeizure

Israelis. Black supremacists think that they're the true Israelites.

• Advertisement

Fake Jew
    1. Any caucasian past or present calling themselves Jewish or a Jew. This includes the current Caucasians living in the land of Israel as well as the caucasian "looking" Jewish people denying that they are caucasian who live in the land of Israel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Err, no. See across the Irish Sea for examples in their media which were heavily consumed here.

But across the Irish sea isn't here.

Nah, they're to drown us

"
    We should set up a GoFundMe and make a sea of green and white tears for them to all drown in hahaha"

Smondie wrote: »
    Fake Jew
    1. Any caucasian past or present calling themselves Jewish or a Jew. This includes the current Caucasians living in the land of Israel as well as the caucasian "looking" Jewish people denying that they are caucasian who live in the land of Israel

Difficult enough to get Israeli citizenship without having to prove your bloodline I would imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Just a suggestion

Okay after hours, fun's over, time to be serious!!!

Well, that lasted all of 2 seconds!

Yeah right. 2 separate threads pages long, dozens of comments from you but not one serious attempt of a positive input from you one way or the other. You are hindering a serious debate IMO. I can only guess at your reasons for doing this but not on other subjects. I'm generally trying to think of valid reasons for you doing this but I'm drawing a blank here.

We just not bothering with the ball now ?

We just not bothering with the ball now ?

I rest my case

I rest my case

You do realise you are posting in AH yes ?

I love a good court drama

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Gentlemen gentlemen, have a nice cup of tea and pause to reflect....

As long as it's not lyons obviously. No HB icecream bars either for obvious reasons.

Advertisement