Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group of men in Dublin cause outrage by wearing blackface

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Zxclnic wrote: »
    Go on, I'll bite.
    What do you mean by 'French up'?

Dress up as a stereotypical French man on a bike with a moustache with onions round the neck in a stripy top and carrying a baguette. Added points if you put on the accent.

Do I?

No idea why I was asking hence you mentioned my post at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Zxclnic

Dress up as a stereotypical French man on a bike with a moustache with onions round the neck in a stripy top and carrying a baguette. Added points if you put on the accent.

Word in bold explains all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Any chance insight on the Fake Jews?

Any chance insight on the Fake Jews?

None whatsoever.

• Advertisement

Cool though when did French become a Race ? If I dress up as a Stereotypical Priest what Race am I poking fun at ? If I dress as Jesus am I anti Semitic ?

None whatsoever.

Is it a racist thing do you think?

Cool though when did French become a Race ? If I dress up as a Stereotypical Priest what Race am I poking fun at ?

If you dress as a priest, or even a stereotypical one, then I guess you're 'poking fun at'.....well.......priests.
    Though personally I wouldn't be splitting my sides.

If you dress as a priest, or even a stereotypical one, then I guess you're 'poking fun at'.....well.......priests.
    Though personally I wouldn't be splitting my sides.

Thankfully most people just think it's a costume and don't pass judgement for no reason. Any word on the Jesus costume ? I may even have to put dark markup on for full effect.

Is it a racist thing do you think?

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

• Advertisement

Thankfully most people just think it's a costume and don't pass judgement for no reason. Any word on the Jesus costume ? I may even have to put dark markup on for full effect.

Do priests use dark make up?

Do priests use dark make up?

I asked about a Jesus costume. You do know he was not White right ? And was Jewish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

*Name removed* you stay praying to white jesus and it has your head messed up.

You need a cape to save white women from RUDE WORDS from black women. Good little negro - maybe Sarah will pat you on your head

I asked about a Jesus costume. You do know he was not White right ? And was Jewish ?

Do I?

Do I?

Explains so many things. :eek:

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

You feel imminently qualified to tut-tut and wave your moral compass at us, I thought you could do better than that on "Fake Jews".

Do you think it would be worse to be a Fake Jew or a Fake Frenchman or a Fake Bobsleigher? Or would they be all equally bad. It's just that the furore over whether it is offensive for Dutch people to black up for festive occasions versus the absolute silence on the Fake Jews thing has me very confused.

Explains so many things. :eek:

I think you're thrashing about a bit, to put it mildly.
    I'm off now...talk later.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,236 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Zxclnic wrote:
    Go on, I'll bite. What do you mean by 'French up'?

Dress up like a French person.

I'm not asking you to bite. I'm asking whatsthe difference between mimicking a race and mimicking a nationality/culture.

Lol time for another shift change.
    Are they all at some workshop or something for the week. So many pushing agendas over so many threads today. No one wants to touch the Fake Jew thing though. Maybe there's a module they are waiting for later in the week on that.

I'm not asking you to bite. I'm asking whatsthe difference between mimicking a race and mimicking a nationality/culture.

You need to Quantify though using black Make-up. Some of the SJW struggle with the fact that not all black people are the same race. Indians, Aboriginals, Samoans and alike. no history of black face in relation to them. It was targeting Africans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Lol time for another shift change.
    Are they all at some workshop or something for the week. So many pushing agendas over so many threads today. No one wants to touch the Fake Jew thing though. Maybe there's a module they are waiting for later in the week on that.

Well finding out the victim in their narrative is actually a pretty racist individual, unlike the guys who were dressed up whose racism if any is yet to be proven, probley took the wind out of their sails :cool:

Venom wrote: »
    Well finding out the victim in their narrative is actually a pretty racist individual, unlike the guys who were dressed up whose racism if any is yet to be proven, probley took the wind out of their sails :cool:

Aye, Wonder if they will be petitioning on FB and surrounding the place of work and demanding them fire the person ? You know like Gay Cake and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Aye, Wonder if they will be petitioning on FB and surrounding the place of work and demanding them fire the person ? You know like Gay Cake and so on.

I think her being a black female racist falls under being in the untouchable zone for these folks.

Now if she was a straight white male.....

You feel imminently qualified to tut-tut and wave your moral compass at us, I thought you could do better than that on "Fake Jews".

Do you think it would be worse to be a Fake Jew or a Fake Frenchman or a Fake Bobsleigher? Or would they be all equally bad. It's just that the furore over whether it is offensive for Dutch people to black up for festive occasions versus the absolute silence on the Fake Jews thing has me very confused.

I swear your honour I've never waved my moral compass at anyone....sometimes I can't even find it to wave around.

Fake Jews, Frenchmen and bobsleighers..????
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldn't know what a real bobsleigher looked like, honestly. As for a fake one.....
    And as for a fake Jew???
    What does a 'real' Jewish person look like...Amy Winehouse?, Ben Stiller?, Woody Allen?, Lenny Abrahamson?, Natalie Portman?....they all look the same to me.
    So like you the 'Fake Jews thing' has me very confused too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

Have we decided on the shade where fake tan stops and racism starts?

Earlier in the thread another poster jumped in on your behalf, so I refer you to the answer I gave him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Africa and Asia lived in peace... Do they read history books ?

Do ya think she knows it was a black muslim who enslaved nigerians long before whitey came a calling? :D

Smondie wrote: »
    Have we decided on the shade where fake tan stops and racism starts?

Don't know. Do tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,236 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Zxclnic wrote:
    Earlier in the thread another poster jumped in on your behalf, so I refer you to the answer I gave him.

I'm not going back through the whole thread for your answer. Any idea what post number or any clues?

• Advertisement

I swear your honour I've never waved my moral compass at anyone....sometimes I can't even find it to wave around.

Fake Jews, Frenchmen and bobsleighers..????
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldn't know what a real bobsleigher looked like, honestly. As for a fake one.....
    And as for a fake Jew???
    What does a 'real' Jewish person look like...Amy Winehouse?, Ben Stiller?, Woody Allen?, Lenny Abrahamson?, Natalie Portman?....they all look the same to me.
    So like you the 'Fake Jews thing' has me very confused too.

Jews are a Race and a Religion.

Advertisement