Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay

Options
  • 19-07-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Do eimobile offr iphones on the prepay serice at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

carolluke1 wrote: »
    Do eimobile offr iphones on the prepay serice at all?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]carolluke1,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We do indeed, any of our stores will be more than happy to advise you of the plans available.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carolluke1

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carolluke1

I have a bill pay eircom friends and family contract taken out in 2011/2012.  I have an iPhone 4,. If I were to upgrade the phone to the iPhone 5 would I have to take out a new contract and would I lose the friends and family discount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

carolluke1 wrote: »
    I have a bill pay eircom friends and family contract taken out in 2011/2012.  I have an iPhone 4,. If I were to upgrade the phone to the iPhone 5 would I have to take out a new contract and would I lose the friends and family discount?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can see you have been dealing with Ciara in relation to this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]carolluke1, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]she is just going through her PM's now and will be back to you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement