Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT HELP for 89y/o with fault on phone line!

Options
  • 19-07-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

My Mother-in-law is 89y/o & lives alone, she has no dial-tone on her phone line this morning & therefore her monitoring system doesn't work, this is her 'life-line' as she's had several bad falls recently & relies on it to be able to summon help when needed.

I've reported the fault thro' the automatic logging system but in doing that there's no way to stress the urgency of the situation - she's worried sick & until this is resolved it means someone has to stay with her...

PLEASE can this be escalated?

TIA

JTK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jtkpenguin wrote: »
    My Mother-in-law is 89y/o & lives alone, she has no dial-tone on her phone line this morning & therefore her monitoring system doesn't work, this is her 'life-line' as she's had several bad falls recently & relies on it to be able to summon help when needed.

I've reported the fault thro' the automatic logging system but in doing that there's no way to stress the urgency of the situation - she's worried sick & until this is resolved it means someone has to stay with her...

PLEASE can this be escalated?

TIA

JTK
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jtkpenguin,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this and can completely understand the urgency of this situation.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me the account details and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jtkpenguin

PM sent, thanks for your help, Pamela, she's really going frantic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

jtkpenguin wrote: »
    PM sent, thanks for your help, Pamela, she's really going frantic!
    Hi jtkpenguin,

Pamela is currently working through her PM's and will respond to you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement