Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympic Games

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I think Ayana will beat this world record in the Women's 5000m. 21/20 on Bfair Exchange.

FatRat wrote: »
    I think Ayana will beat this world record in the Women's 5000m. 21/20 on Bfair Exchange.

That was for the record to be broken, just assumed Ayana would be the winner. She was 1/100 most places to win that race and finished in 3rd :eek: Something wrong there! Winner couldn't beat the record so no luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    first time i've seen a bookie do this, now at least I know when to tune in
    it's a pain trying to find out what's on and when

242gxti.jpg

watched the race....looked at my skybet account and thought my eyes were deceiving me
    sickened :(

Then the United States were charged with an illegal baton exchange. Trinidad and Tobago were also disqualified, for a lane infringement.

I have layed Mo Farah in this race. His times have not been amazing in the 5000m and I thought he looked like he could be beat in the qualifiers. Here's hoping!

FatRat wrote: »
    I have layed Mo Farah in this race. His times have not been amazing in the 5000m and I thought he looked like he could be beat in the qualifiers. Here's hoping!

Nope :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement