Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Pass Postal Delivery & Irish Customs

Options
  • 19-07-2016 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm travelling to New York next month and wondering if anyone has any experience/knowledge of the following - If you buy the New York Pass online and then get it delivered to Ireland, will you be subject to additional charges from Irish Customs? Planning to order three five day passes (c $750) but may just collect them over there if customs charges apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

The US postal Service can be pretty sketchy so just for that reason alone i'd certainly recommend picking them up personally. Is it convenient to pick them up yourself? Is it at Port Authority?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dbj_186

They use FedEx so I'm not too concerned with the delivery. It would be more convenient to have them before the trip due to the location of the hotel versus the collection points. However, collecting them may become a more attractive option if irish customs add a hundred or more onto the total cost with custom charges.

Advertisement