Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here work in/own a pub/restaurant near bus aras?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

I'm working in a hostel in the location and am always sending people to the same places for food and want to change that up.

Figured I'd post on here as it's likely someone here is working in that area and would like lots of tourists coming for some grub. The current places are very ungrateful as we genuinely send maybe 6-10 people a day which really ads up, and they were kind of dicks to people the last time I went for a pint :o:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

dougee19 wrote: »
    I'm working in a hostel in the location and am always sending people to the same places for food and want to change that up.

Figured I'd post on here as it's likely someone here is working in that area and would like lots of tourists coming for some grub. The current places are very ungrateful as we genuinely send maybe 6-10 people a day which really ads up, and they were kind of dicks to people the last time I went for a pint :o:cool:

Il Capo on Talbot Street does really really nice pizza either to take away or they have very limited seating on stools, although it's in a fairly unpleasant location and I probably wouldn't send anyone down that way too late at night!

Edit: By the way, I don't work there... just suggesting a place that does nice food in the general area.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The 101 Talbot is really good for food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

147 Deli on Parnell St is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

Muahahaha wrote: »
    147 Deli on Parnell St is excellent

Best sandwiches ever!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

There's a burger place of the OC which is meant to be excellent too. Can't remember it, and I don't work there, so (almost) completely helpless, but hopefully it helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement