Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turbo trainer classes running in Dublin 9 or D15?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of any turbo trainer classes running in Dublin 9 or D15? The idea being that you bring your bike and trainer to a hall and then someone runs the class for an hour or so. ThANKS

Comments

The idea of a turbo training session in this weather seems like a form of psychological torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Sounds like a lot of hassle. Bringing bike and turbo getting my everything setup.

Would aiming for a spin class not be better? Some of the gym based ones can be a bit crap. But the likes of Andy Kenny in grand canal dock does much better classes for cyclists

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,311 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP, please stop creating the same thread all over the site. I've removed the other threads as this one has responses to it.

Thanks.

Advertisement