Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When fibre completion work will be finished?

Options
  • 19-07-2016 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi according to the fibre rollout map it says the closest fibre cabinet to my home has begun it's completion work. I was just wondering roughly how long that will take. The cabinet is numbered MIK1_004. I live in Castlemaine, County Kerry.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Vencard wrote: »
    Hi according to the fibre rollout map it says the closest fibre cabinet to my home has begun it's completion work. I was just wondering roughly how long that will take. The cabinet is numbered MIK1_004. I live in Castlemaine, County Kerry.

Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Vencard,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this on our latest deployment plan and the estimated date for services to be available from this cabinet is 6-12 months.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement