Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm giving away an FZ-1 3DO

• 19-07-2016 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just said I'd let you know that I'm giving away an FZ-1 3DO with one controller if anyone is interested.... O.K. I'm technically giving away two... One to northern America... It currently sits in a friends house awaiting deployment and another PAL 3DO I have here in Limerick.

If you're interested and want a chance of winning all you need to do is subscribe, thumbs up and comment on the video!

If there's enough interest I'll even throw in a few games :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2eAL9nuxm0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Done, you are a generous human !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭phily2002

Done, fair play man :)

so any winners ?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

so any winners ?

LOL. Gonna do them once a month. Calm your wisht. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

jacksie66 wrote: »
    How about sending it to a fellow limerick man living in New Zealand. It sounds very exotic..

Have you ever felt the weight of a 3DO. Would be cheaper for me to come myself :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Wazoid

Great idea dude, hopefully this gets you loads more subs!

To be honest subs don't matter to me and I know I never get famous from it. The nature of my job means ill never appear on camera for it either. At the moment the challenge is the only thing i'm interested in and doing it with people ive met over the years and or recently. Even with that, i'll be migrating it to another channel shortly. Just enjoy the giveaways ill be doing over the next while!

Been watching your videos for a few weeks now, you're aiming for a complete sealed nes collection, right? seems like it would be a hard enough thing to do! How close/far off are you?

Wazoid wrote: »
    Been watching your videos for a few weeks now, you're aiming for a complete sealed nes collection, right? seems like it would be a hard enough thing to do! How close/far off are you?

As of yesterday I've 93 sealed games and about 10 duplicate sealed games. It's not as expensive as you'd think but expensive enough that I wouldn't admit it to my wife :-)

• Advertisement

As of yesterday I've 93 sealed games and about 10 duplicate sealed games. It's not as expensive as you'd think but expensive enough that I wouldn't admit it to my wife :-)

Good luck with it man, should be a fun challenge. I'm constantly sneaking games onto my shelves hoping the missus doesn't notice so I feel ye there! ;)

Wazoid wrote: »
    Good luck with it man, should be a fun challenge. I'm constantly sneaking games onto my shelves hoping the missus doesn't notice so I feel ye there! ;)

I use the 3 to 1 rule. Three nice things for me and the one nice thing for herself. She sees it all as dust collectors. It probably helps that the games I'm getting sealed I already have boxed so they will just replacing their likeness on the shelves :-) My console collecting is hard to hide alright. :-)

I use the 3 to 1 rule. Three nice things for me and the one nice thing for herself. She sees it all as dust collectors. It probably helps that the games I'm getting sealed I already have boxed so they will just replacing their likeness on the shelves :-) My console collecting is hard to hide alright. :-)

Yup, alot harder to sneak a boxed console into the gaff alright, haha, and I like the sound of that 3 to 1 rule, must try it! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Sealed is even more of a challenge, if i spot a Stadium Events, Little Samson or Cheetahmen sealed and boxed in a car boot sale I'll get it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I think some of the collections on here are beginning to need their own little pocket universe or two.

eddhorse wrote: »
    Sealed is even more of a challenge, if i spot a Stadium Events, Little Samson or Cheetahmen sealed and boxed in a car boot sale I'll get it for you.

Ah I find them every week. They are the PS2 FIFAS of sealed NES games. :-)

Advertisement