If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panasonic 50dx802b led tv

Options
  • 19-07-2016 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

hi, tried to purchase this tv on phone last friday as irish website has no facility to put in discount code as offered on uk site 10 percent off but you came back saying problem with credit card and address even though i have this cc as this address for years ,cc company rang me saturday telling me attempted transaction from you , suppose credit card address can get taken down wrong then saturday i found the tv cheaper with 3d glasses and bracket for 200 ponds cheaper including pre mentioned , i emailed you saturday to price beat it as per your price guarantee you replied saying you refeered this for me. no contact from you by monday evening so i emailed again still no reply by tuesday at 5pm so i rang you and you stated you would reply that evening, still no contact from you as i write this at 9.pm 
    it this standard service from richersounds ? its not exactly a cheap tv or is this the way your price beat guarantee works ie ignore customers.....

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi yammagamma,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you and for the time it's taken to get back to your emails. I believe Brian was dealing with your request for a price beat however he has been off for two days. If you leave this with me for an hour or two I will find your original email and have a look at the price beat for you and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Again my apologies this hasn't been dealt with already.

Kind Regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.