Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Service Washing and Drying Machines in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-07-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Are there any of those large self service washing machines and dryers in service stations in Dublin?

I know I have seen them but not sure where or even if it was in Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

They're never located in filling stations, usually in parts of the city where there's lots of flats - not apartment blocks but older houses broken up into flats where the residents don't have the space or the money for a washing machine.

In Ireland they are called launderettes. If you say which part of town you're in, I'm sure someone can point you to one near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

There's one in the Tesco Clearwater in Finglas, beside the petrol station as you pull in. You could put on a wash and go and do your shopping, then come back to put it on to dry and go for a coffee in the Costa coffee (if you time it right!). I'm not sure if that's any use to you as it's on the northside, maybe there's an equivalent on the southside?

Edit: Seems there's a company called photo me that provides these services, the website http://www.photo-me.ie/retailers/service-machines/revolution/ doesn't have a list of all locations but you can email them at info@photo-me.ie and ask for the nearest one to you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The Square shopping centre in Tallaght has installed them in the lobby of the multi story car park. Again, load up and head off for a coffee or shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

That's great thank you. Washing machine died and replacement part taking an age. Much appreciated.

Advertisement