Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Price Increase - contract question

Options
  • 20-07-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently out of contract with Eir and would like it to remain that way because of broadband problems. I received the letter about the price increase today. It outlined the whole 'if you wish to leave your contract you can do so with 30 days notice etc' My question is because I'm not in contract I hope me doing nothing won't automatically enter me into a new contract as I do not want this at all.

Hopefully somebody can clarify this for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Corholio wrote: »
    I'm currently out of contract with Eir and would like it to remain that way because of broadband problems. I received the letter about the price increase today. It outlined the whole 'if you wish to leave your contract you can do so with 30 days notice etc' My question is because I'm not in contract I hope me doing nothing won't automatically enter me into a new contract as I do not want this at all.

Hopefully somebody can clarify this for me.
    Hi Corholio,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear you have some issues with your broadband :(

I can confirm that once you are out of contract you will not be entered into a new one unless you make any changes to the account yourself ie. upgraded or adding a service.

I would recommend you contact our technical support team directly in regards to the broadband issues. You can contact them on 1890-260-260 or freephone 1901. The guys will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement