Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any VCRAI members?

Options
  • 20-07-2016 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I have an application to join the VCRAI forum in for a few weeks but have not had a response back yet.
    Is it still operating?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Brasros

Unsure, but there is a classic rifle shoot this Sunday down in an riocht, the three positions, great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Stiletto72

Brasros wrote: »
    Unsure, but there is a classic rifle shoot this Sunday down in an riocht, the three positions, great fun.

Thanks Brasros, I've been PM'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Stiletto72 wrote: »
    I have an application to join the VCRAI forum in for a few weeks but have not had a response back yet.
    Is it still operating?

i was a few years ago. i would PM 'sikamick' on here if you get no response back from this thread :)

Looks like I'm sorted guys, thanks for your assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Brasros

Stiletto72 wrote:
    Looks like I'm sorted guys, thanks for your assistance.

Hi stiletto72, are they still going?

• Advertisement

Brasros wrote: »
    Hi stiletto72, are they still going?

Yeah, still going but I gather that they have not as active as they would like for a little while. There are some upcoming shoots though.
    I was talking to a very helpful chap called Michael O'Connor who was able to give me a few pointers on my little query. Should have more info for me in the next couple of weeks.
    :)

Advertisement