Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Interview

Options
  • 20-07-2016 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All,

New to Boards.ie and this is my first post.

Currently at stage 3 of the 2016 Garda Recruitment - have filled out and returned the interview form and am awaiting an interview date and form B.

Can anyone that has already gone through this stage offer any clarification as to the time here? How long should I expect to wait to receive an interview date?

As you're probably aware, the waiting times from one stage to another can be pretty long - I'm not complaining, I know it's a large scale recruitment - just wondering if anyone can offer some clarification as to how much longer I may be waiting?

I sent the form back about 4 days ago and received a reply thanking me for that.

Any clarification would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement