Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New contract question

Options
  • 20-07-2016 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭

I rang Eir regarding the recent price increase on my service, I have changed to a 12 month contract and renegotiated my account  etc, however i was presuming i would receive some sort of written correspondence or email to confirm details of my new contract before my 14 day cooling off period expires, but have received nothing as yet after a week. is this correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

mobby wrote: »
    I rang Eir regarding the recent price increase on my service, I have changed to a 12 month contract and renegotiated my account  etc, however i was presuming i would receive some sort of written correspondence or email to confirm details of my new contract before my 14 day cooling off period expires, but have received nothing as yet after a week. is this correct?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]mobby,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You should receive written confirmation of your new bundle in the post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]You should receive written confirmation of your new bundle in the post.[/font]

Its almost a week tomorrow and nothing in the post today, why could details not be sent by email? I was asked for a email address. I find it strange that i have no written details of this new contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Its almost a week tomorrow and nothing in the post today, why could details not be sent by email? I was asked for a email address. I find it strange that i have no written details of this new contract.
    I would recommend our loyalty team directly mobby and query this with them.

You can contact them on 1901 (option 4)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    OK so i rang again 1800****** spoke to a to a Kieran who told me it looked like the girl who I was originally dealing with Rachael, did not record my correct email address, despite the email address being the one I have been using with Eir or Eircom whatever you call yourselves now for about the last 6/7 years and receive my bill each month, but that he would correct it and I would receive my new contract details very shortly..... as of now still waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    OK so i rang again 1800****** spoke to a to a Kieran who told me it looked like the girl who I was originally dealing with Rachael, did not record my correct email address, despite the email address being the one I have been using with Eir or Eircom whatever you call yourselves now for about the last 6/7 years and receive my bill each month, but that he would correct it and I would receive my new contract details very shortly..... as of now still waiting.
    I am very sorry to hear this has happened Mobby.

I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. If you do not receive these soon I would suggest you contact them again.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement
Advertisement