Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R Type III for the Snes

Options
  • 20-07-2016 3:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: R Type III for the SNES, PAL edition
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferably
    PRICE: €80
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/PayPal

I'm selling my copy of R-Type III for the SNES.

This is the cart and box, no manual though :(

Looking for the cash but was consider a really good trade.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Price drop to €100

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

If you stick up a pic you'll probably move this fairly quick. Not many people would buy anything here without one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ah yes, good point....
    I'll get right on it....

There we go

ri9FjbZl.jpg

Price drop

• Advertisement

Final price drop, to €80 or a decent trade

Right,
    Last gasp.
    If someone has Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 for the WiiU, I'll take them as a trade for RType III.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I have Wonderful 101, but not Pikmin 3. Is there any others you may be looking for?

Anything really, what have you got?
    Super Ghouls'n Ghosts?
    Some Famicom stuff, Saturn, imports, anything as long as I don't have it and it doesn't suck!

A few things I have that come to mind:

Virtua Fighter Saturn
    Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn
    Die Hard Trilogy Saturn
    Resurrection Rise 2 Saturn
    Firestorm Saturn
    Command and Conquer Saturn
    Mega Man II cart Gameboy
    Top Gun boxed no manual NES
    Turok Rage Wars cart N64
    Lylat Wars cart N64
    Star Wars Rogue Squadron N64

• Advertisement

Any of those that I want I already have man...
    Anything else?
    Playstation, PS2....

Only PS2 one I'd have is Metal Slug Anthology.

Ok,
    Those two will work for me.
    PM me and we can work out collection/meet up

Will do, thanks.

This deal is done son....
    Please close thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement