Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance

Options
  • 20-07-2016 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi,

I was trying to get a car insurance quote, and yor database needs a serious overhaul.  My car reg was not found (it's 152, over a year old), and the make and model is Nissan Pulsar, which your site will only let me select up to 1995 (the old model, which were all imports).  This car model has been around for 2 years now.  I find it hard to believe that no one has added this to the database yet.  It's impossible to continue with the quote without entering car details either, so it's impossible to actually get a quote.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon stronglikebull, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're extremely sorry to hear that you've experienced this difficulty with our Online quoting service. We'd be more than happy to arrange a call back for you from one of our dedicated representatives to assist with this. 

If you can PM us with your name, contact number and the first line of your address and will arrange this asap.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement