Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online loan application - No reply or update

Options
  • 20-07-2016 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I recently applied for a loan online and have not received any update or correspondence from BOI. It is into the 5th working day since the application was finished. When should I expect to hear?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning mikesvr6, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You should generally receive an update within 24 to 48 hours however, if extra documentation is required this explain the delay. We would be more than happy to organise a call with an update for you today. 

If you could PM us with your name, contact number and first line of your address we can arrange this as soon as possible. 

Thanks again for your post and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mikesvr6

Boards is saying that I am not allowed to pm you with my details...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi mikesvr6, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

To send us a PM, please ensure that your signature is set to display in your 'Control Panel Settings' and then click on the link in my signature here to send a private message. 

If you have any difficulty just let us know. 

Elaine 

Advertisement