Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wool rugs in Wexford

Options
  • 20-07-2016 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,471 ✭✭✭✭

I am proposing to do a tour of Wexford tomorrow in an effort to find a wool rug. I have found The Carpet Gallery (Michael Murphy) in New Ross, Carpet Depot in Wexford and South East Carpets at Oylegate. I also found the one at Wellingtonbridge but they are outside my price range.

Is there anywhere else with a selection of wool rugs (largish ones). Any suggestions gratefully received!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Corrigan Carpets,Irish Street or Slaneyside Carpets and Furniture,Scarawalsh might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Often tour Wexford myself looking for rug, and its good find good quality rug I can tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Corvo wrote: »
    Often tour Wexford myself looking for rug, and its good find good quality rug I can tell you.

Ugh, shivers

Advertisement