Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite setup for a vape,mod,tank,rda,juice.

• 20-07-2016 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Mine is a Herakles Plus with a 0.4 coil at 80w on a Smok x cube with a diy t juice vamp vape. Really powerful flavoursome vape that disappeared from the tank as fast as it took me to fill it.:D
    Needless to say I now have none of the above mentioned.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I must try that vamp vape.

My current favourite is therion, kayfun v5 clone, game of clouds castle black. 0.5 25ga spaced SS316L coil. 210degC limited to 40w with an initial 0.5 sec ramp up at 50w.

The castle black is immense on this setup, all the flavours are brought out really well and defined. It feels luxurious to vape. Its a pleasure :v

I must also sample some of the other stuff from ESI game of clouds range besides highgarden.

I have a very close second, but I have to go with the best right now.

I love these threads too. If something keeps popping up, you know it must be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

jno547 wrote: »
    Mine is a Herakles Plus

Still got it here :D Great tank,

But for me - The Cleito with 0.3 - 0.4ohm ss coils on the RBA section, attached to the humble Evic mini TC, with my own 'Long gone day' juice, is the set up I still use the most. Just got the Cuboid, and it may veer towards that more so for the battery life, and I have the tesla nano for out and about, but the Evic still gets most use in general

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

Mine was the Serpent on the Minikin with a .8 ohm clapton at about 45 watts. Using "Grants Vanilla Custard My Way" recipe. I lost that set up last month and plan on getting the gang back together soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Pim Pictus wrote:
    Mine was the Serpent on the Minikin with a .8 ohm clapton at about 45 watts. Using "Grants Vanilla Custard My Way" recipe. I lost that set up last month and plan on getting the gang back together soon.

Jaysus I'd be pulling hair out if I lost that setup, I hope whoever finds it realise what a great piece of kit they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Still got it here Great tank,

Have to check on some of your latest recipes that you added, might just be a new favourite in there from the sound of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

jno547 wrote: »
    Have to check on some of your latest recipes that you added, might just be a new favourite in there from the sound of them.

Been trying to nail a nice summer berry vape, the ones I've made public are hitting the spot for me at least :) missus is enjoying them too which is cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have about 50 different setups that I use daily but the two setups I really love is 2 x Evic VT's with Nickel coils in the Ego Mega One tanks,they are so tasty with Nut Juice & DIY Unicorn Milk.
    I have tried both these flavours in alot of other different tanks & coils & they are no way as good as the Nickel coils in the Mega One.
    I've yet to try them flavours in the Limitless Plus & the Griffin 25,great hopes for it though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Liqua French Pipe in an authentic kayfun mini v3, 1.2 ohm kanthal on an ego one 1100mah battery. Simple and effective.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I have tried both these flavours in alot of other different tanks & coils & they are no way as good as the Nickel coils in the Mega One.

I swore by the flavour from that tank but I couldnt get it to play nice when I started increasing the vg in my mixes, the missus uses it now with her 80pg and loves it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Current fave is Theorem on Tesla Nano with Basement Brew Greedy Monkey (DIY from concentrate)

Daily driver in work is Nebox with 0.5 premade kanthal coil and same juice.

Evenings sometimes is Melo, X80 with Mrs Lords Seville Marmalade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

A GS Air-M (or MS) sitting on top of a Pico.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I swore by the flavour from that tank but I couldnt get it to play nice when I started increasing the vg in my mixes, the missus uses it now with her 80pg and loves it.

I think the Nut juice is 50/50 & the DIY Unicorn Milk is 80vg/20pg,I never get dry hits because I don't chain vape on the same tank,actually,I hate chain vaping,I always have at least 10 different tanks in front of me at home,so I vape the tanks in rotation...doing it this way,my coils seem to last between 4 & 6 months as well.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I think the Nut juice is 50/50 & the DIY Unicorn Milk is 80vg/20pg,I never get dry hits because I don't chain vape on the same tank,actually,I hate chain vaping,I always have at least 10 different tanks in front of me at home,so I vape the tanks in rotation...doing it this way,my coils seem to last between 4 & 6 months as well.

I was at 50/50 at the time, unreal flavour from a nickel build on the CLR, custard just didnt taste the same on any other tank until I got the cleito. I still grab the missus tank every now and then for a sneaky few!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Been using a Cuboid with a Cleito @.2ohm, vaping Teleos Remixed Chewy @55w.
    Also using a Zero Mini I got from Dr Bill with a Goblin Mini.

Advertisement