Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone UK Unlock

Options
  • 20-07-2016 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Might be a silly question.
    Just wondering if I bought a locked iPhone 6s from the UK on ebay. Would it be possible to get it unlocked here so that it will be fully functional, so that everything will work including 4G. I've seen a few bargains on ebay but they are locked to either T-Mobile, EE or Virgin etc.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Just wondering if I bought a locked iPhone 6s from the UK on ebay. Would it be possible to get it unlocked here so that it will be fully functional, so that everything will work including 4G. I've seen a few bargains on ebay but they are locked to either T-Mobile, EE or Virgin etc.
    Thanks in advance!

There could be some shops like CEX that you can get it (make sure it's Vodafone UK) but I think best way to unlock would be buying it on ebay, a few sellers around, check their feedback before buying.

The unlock is done via itunes not by entering a code like other phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Thanks in advance!

Where ever you get the unlock doesn't matter. There should be a few uk unlocks on eBay.

Advertisement