Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport without set top box?

Options
  • 20-07-2016 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I am switching to eir broadband (efibre not available for another year) and I want to use Eir Sport channels but I don't have a sky or evision set top box.

I know you can use the app or stream it on a computer but with my internet speed it will not be very stable quality hence why I want it through the tv. 

I get my TV through a freeview box with no port for ethernet or card so is it possible to get a set top box without a subscription and just use it for the eir sport channels or is there any other way to get it through tv?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Corkman64 wrote: »
    I am switching to eir broadband (efibre not available for another year) and I want to use Eir Sport channels but I don't have a sky or evision set top box.

I know you can use the app or stream it on a computer but with my internet speed it will not be very stable quality hence why I want it through the tv. 

I get my TV through a freeview box with no port for ethernet or card so is it possible to get a set top box without a subscription and just use it for the eir sport channels or is there any other way to get it through tv?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Corkman64,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I can understand this however I'm afraid this is not possible at the minute.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement