Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 21-07-2016 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

This is relevant to my interests too.

Just joined boards.ie as am moving to Dublin next month. We're moving to Drumcondra... some people tell me it's really nice, others tell me it's dodgy... any particular dos and don'ts in the area?

Thanks all (and sorry for the mini-hijack)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

There's a Dublin forum where you might get more responses. A kind mod might move this thread there.

Drumcondra like most areas has a real mix of people. Since I lived there 30 years ago it's lost a lot of flatland and become much more gentrified. But you need to look at it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from zombie thread & moved to Dublin City forum.

tHB

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Bit of a mod mix up there :pac:

As you already have a thread running in this forum I'm going to lock this one, as the other thread has already gotten some replies.

Feel free to PM me Krudmonkey if you've any issues with this

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement