Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grazing wanted in laois

• 20-07-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. Looking for a bit of land to rent in laois for my horse. Or even a cheap livery yard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mane n tail

Looking for grazing for 1 horse in laois. Or a stable with turn out would be ideal. Anything considered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Hi Op,

I've merged your threads. Perhaps you could let me which post you'd prefer to keep, or the wording of a post you'd like to make.

With regard to your query, unfortunately I can make any suggestions other than contacting some of the equestrian centres and livery yards in the area to see if they've Anyang on offer. You could always also take a look in papers such as The Irish Field and Farmerrs Journal to see if there's anything on offer.

Advertisement