Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Guide Combo Box

Options
  • 21-07-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

I have a ferguson combo box that does saorview/freesat in one. I have it piped into the HDMI in on the xbox.

XBOX one won't talk to it though. Does anyone know of a good combo box that will allow the xbox to control it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

wingnut wrote: »
    I have a ferguson combo box that does saorview/freesat in one. I have it piped into the HDMI in on the xbox.

XBOX one won't talk to it though. Does anyone know of a good combo box that will allow the xbox to control it?

Just a quick question, sorry if this doesn't apply! Do you have a kinect/IR Blaster attached to the Xbox One? You'll need one of them to control anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

CatInABox wrote: »
    Just a quick question, sorry if this doesn't apply! Do you have a kinect/IR Blaster attached to the Xbox One? You'll need one of them to control anything.

No, guess I'll stick to the current method. thanks

Advertisement