Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir live chat disgracefully poor

Options
  • 21-07-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Anybody else fed up with dealing with call centres in the Far East.

Today I tried live chat twice, got connected, said hello and then they just don't respond when you present the query.

Surely it is time for legislation to be brought in to force these call centres to be based in Ireland if they want to provide a service to Irish people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Anybody else fed up with dealing with call centres in the Far East.

Today I tried live chat twice, got connected, said hello and then they just don't respond when you present the query.

Surely it is time for legislation to be brought in to force these call centres to be based in Ireland if they want to provide a service to Irish people.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tigerandahalf,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. We're so sorry to hear of this experience.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account details along with the details of the chat and I will liaise with the web chat team and have this looked into.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement