Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I find out what exchange/cabinet I am on?

Options
  • 21-07-2016 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tigerandahalf,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Are you an eir customer?  [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

No I am not but am looking into it to see if it is worth it and whether I will get an adequate speed for the €45 p/m cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

No I am not but am looking into it to see if it is worth it and whether I will get an adequate speed for the €45 p/m cost.
    Hi Tigerandahalf,

Unfortunately if you are not an Eir customer we are unable to check this for you. You would need to have an active line in order for us to test the speeds. You can view our broadband checker in the link below to estimate the speeds in the link below. https://www.eir.ie/broadband/

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Tigerandahalf,

Unfortunately if you are not an Eir customer we are unable to check this for you. You would need to have an active line in order for us to test the speeds. You can view our broadband checker in the link below to estimate the speeds in the link below. https://www.eir.ie/broadband/

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

As Eir provide the lines for Sky, Vodafone etc. why can you not check for those customers also or better yet, provide a channel for people to check for themselves independently ?

... I appreciate that Virgin are entirely different, given they use their own cables etc.

Thanks,

G.

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi Tigerandahalf,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

As Eir provide the lines for Sky, Vodafone etc. why can you not check for those customers also or better yet, provide a channel for people to check for themselves independently ?

... I appreciate that Virgin are entirely different, given they use their own cables etc.
    Hi Garrettod,

Thank you for getting in touch :)As this customer has not got an active line we would be unable to test there speeds. If the customer had got an active line however we would be more than happy to check this for them.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement

Hi Garrettod,

Thank you for getting in touch :)As this customer has not got an active line we would be unable to test there speeds. If the customer had got an active line however we would be more than happy to check this for them.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thanks Ciara,

Can you please provide the source for those of us with active lines, who are considering moving over ?

Thanks,

G.

Hi Garrettod,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thanks Ciara,

Can you please provide the source for those of us with active lines, who are considering moving over ?
    If you PM me your landline number I will be happy to check this for you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

Hi Garrettod,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thanks Ciara,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks, I will do that now.

Thanks,

G.

Hi Garrettod,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thanks Ciara,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.
    Hi Ciara,

Thanks, I will do that now.
    No problem,

I am working through my PM's and will be with you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement