Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut verify

Options
  • 21-07-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    I'm using an app on my phone called Revolut, and I need to verify my visa debit card with it for security purposes.  This is done by getting a code from the transaction when I transfer money into it.  So transactions should be Revolut*1234* where 1234 is some 4 digit code.  However in my online banking the transactions are always just Revolut*.  My friends who use the same app with a different bank have verified it works on their online banking. 

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Knasher, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear that your unable to see the code online. It maybe the case that reference given by the company exceed the characters allowed on our Online systems. You can send a request for confirmation of this code via the Online Service desk while logged into 365Online. Just click the 'Ask a Question' option and a representative will be back to you with this. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Knasher wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I'm using an app on my phone called Revolut, and I need to verify my visa debit card with it for security purposes.  This is done by getting a code from the transaction when I transfer money into it.  So transactions should be Revolut*1234* where 1234 is some 4 digit code.  However in my online banking the transactions are always just Revolut*.  My friends who use the same app with a different bank have verified it works on their online banking. 

Thanks for any help.
    Sorry to jump in here. Did you try the support yet? OH was having same issue with AIB for last 2 days and contacted support. Issue on revolut. Not sure if its resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I got a code from the online support people, but I don't think it was the right one, as the app didn't recognise it.

Anyway, the revolut people said my card wouldn't be locked, and that the are working on a way to manually verify cards.  So I think I'm happy to leave this for now.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Knasher wrote: »
    I got a code from the online support people, but I don't think it was the right one, as the app didn't recognise it.

Anyway, the revolut people said my card wouldn't be locked, and that the are working on a way to manually verify cards.  So I think I'm happy to leave this for now.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the update Knasher, 

Please let us know if you need anything else in the future. 

Elaine 

Advertisement