Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops with good selection of tie bars?

Options
  • 21-07-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere with a good selection of tie bars? Looking for a tie bar for a skinny tie and they are proving remarkably hard to come by!

Have been in Topman, River Island, TM Lewin, few different clothes shops on Dawson St but they all have only a token one or two tie bars and all have been too wide for a skinny tie.

I’ve found a few places online selling but most seem to be shipping from the US so won’t be here in time for when I want it – later next week.

Anywhere in Henry St, Grafton St areas or maybe Dundrum?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,970 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Try Next and also TK Maxx then tend to have a larger array ive found.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Consider using a tie pin instead, one size fits all (though it will leave a pinhole in the weave of your tie). There were some in Lewins a few months back.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Moss in Liffey Valley (yes, its out of the city I know) have a fairly good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

I would have thought Brown Thomas would have been the place to go?

Advertisement