Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infracted without any cause..

Options
  • 21-07-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was infracted in politics cafe for this...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100404155

I PM'd the Mod to ask for a reason and was told my response was uncivil, overly personal and that i should play the man and not the ball.

So I asked the Mod to point out which part of my post fulfilled the above criteria to which they replied...

"To be honest, almost the entire post".

With respect, that's just nonsense.

I was going to leave this but it's the principal that bugs me. That and the fact that I have no idea what the issue was so can't avoid it in future..

Can someone please have a look and hopefully we can find some common ground and a resolution..

Many thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi Swanner, I'll have a look at this for you. Please allow me some time to gather info, etc. In the meantime please can you forward me any PMs you sent/received in relation to this (either by PM or posting them in the thread here)

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Hi Toots.

Thanks for picking this up..

I've PM'd you with the messages.

Cheers,

Swanner.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanks Swanner, I'll have a look into this and come back when I've reached a decision.

Hi Swanner,

I've had a look into this and while your post does appear to be "playing the man" I think a yellow card was probably a bit harsh. I've spoken to the mod and agreed that we will remove the card. This sometimes takes a day or two to process, so the card won't disappear straight away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement