Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra Maps

Options
  • 21-07-2016 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭

I have a Garmin nuvi 2599LMT-D 5 which has Ireland, UK & full Europe maps with lifetime updates. It also has an 8GB Micro SD card.

Can I purchase & add North America maps to my existing device via Garmin site while keeping everything that's there already? Will they all fit? and will it still allow me the lifetime updates for my full European maps?

I see too that you can purchase the North America maps on micro SD card directly from MemoryC IE.

How does that work?

do I just swap my current SD for MemoryC's SD when I go stateside or do these American maps need to be actually installed?

Is it possible to have Ireland, UK, full Europe & North America maps at the same time on a Garmin nuvi 2599LMT-D 5 with 8GB SD card?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement