Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering account to view on 365

Options
  • 21-07-2016 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I`ve been trying to register a joint account and a mortgage account on banking 365 but I keep gettng a message back saying that the addess on file doesnt match.
    I have entered previous address and same message comes back to my inbox. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

alexr1 wrote: »
    I`ve been trying to register a joint account and a mortgage account on banking 365 but I keep gettng a message back saying that the addess on file doesnt match.
    Hi alexr1, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This can happen if you have updated your address on one account and not the others that you wish to add (or vice versa), have you updated your address on your account recently? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 38 alexr1

alexr1 wrote: »
    Hi alexr1, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This can happen if you have updated your address on one account and not the others that you wish to add (or vice versa), have you updated your address on your account recently? 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Not recently.
    I probably need to speak to someone in BOI and have them look at my accounts and see which ones are registered where.
    Could you do this for me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi, 

Yes, it would be best to speak to one of our Banking representatives who can review the accounts and confirm the discrepancies.

Regrettably, as we do not have account access here you would need to contact BOI Direct. As you are registered for 365Online, you can send a secure message via the Online Service Desk while logged in. Alternatively, you can call 0818 365 365 / +35314044000 and a representative will be happy to help you with this. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement