Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mouth To Lung Tank

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I am looking for some recommendations for best Mouth To Lung tank.

I have used Aspire Nautilus Mini which I think is quite good.

Then I read somewhere that Joyetech CUBIS is very good.

So.....
    1. Joyetech CUBIS
    2. Aspire Nautilus Mini
    3. Kayfun lite/Kayfun V4

Anyomore? Anyone here using Joyetech CUBIS or Kayfun? Are they any good compared to Nautilus Mini?

Thanks

My favs are:

3. Eleaf GS Tank with 1.2 coils
    2. Ego one tank with 1.0ohm clr coils
    1. Pico Tank with Ego one 1.0ohm clr coils. By far my fav tank for mouth to lung.

I didn't think much of the Cubis and doubt I will use it again. All 3 tanks listed above are better than the Nautilus in my opinion. The Kayfun I haven't tried as I prefer to buy coils, but if you make your own I believe the Kayfun is high;y regarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Is the airflow on the cubis the same as the AIO? I found the AIO too airy for MTL.

Meant to add, the eGrip v1 with the RBA section is the best mtl vape I've had so far. Really great flavour.

Fiddly and leaky though in my experience, mine killed itself by leaking so bad the juice got up inside the USB port, shouldn't have left it sitting upright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

EGriff wrote: »
    Is the airflow on the cubis the same as the AIO? I found the AIO too airy for MTL.

Never tried the AIO, but I had a Cubis and though it wasn't airy enough for my liking, I could tell it wasn't suited to MTL either. An odd in-betweener, I passed it on after only a week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Apart from being a mtl tank it would be great to find one that doesn't leak.

Nautilus mini is an old tank and probably better ones available but in my experience it never leaked once.

• Advertisement

My favs are:

3. Eleaf GS Tank with 1.2 coils
    2. Ego one tank with 1.0ohm clr coils
    1. Pico Tank with Ego one 1.0ohm clr coils. By far my fav tank for mouth to lung.

I didn't think much of the Cubis and doubt I will use it again. All 3 tanks listed above are better than the Nautilus in my opinion. The Kayfun I haven't tried as I prefer to buy coils, but if you make your own I believe the Kayfun is high;y regarded.

The three you have mentioned are they pretty much leak proof?

Where did you get the Pico tank from?

I prefer coils as well. Not really into building.

When I was a MTL vaper, I found the Eleaf GS air better than the Nautilus, never had one leak on me. Had a few of them, as they were only a tenner a piece with a couple of coils. Nothing to lose.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizers/652-clearomizer-eleaf-gs-air-dual-coil.html

seems you only get one coil with them now, but still worth it. I think the coils are about €2.50 each, get the tank and a 5 pack and you're good for months. The tank is grand up to 20w.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

If you are happy to build, a clone of the kayfun mini v3 would be a good option. Far less complicated than the v4.

The three you have mentioned are they pretty much leak proof?

Where did you get the Pico tank from?

I prefer coils as well. Not really into building.

The GS tank and the Pico have never leaked not once and I own multiples of each. The ego one tank leaks on occasion, but rarely and when it does it is minimal.

I got my first pico clone from vapvip, but fasttech do a clone for roughly €15 and it comes with the adapter needed to use the ego one clr coils.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10019222/4012500-authentic-rcomen-pico-s-rta-rebuildable-tank

When I was a MTL vaper, I found the Eleaf GS air better than the Nautilus, never had one leak on me. Had a few of them, as they were only a tenner a piece with a couple of coils. Nothing to lose.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizers/652-clearomizer-eleaf-gs-air-dual-coil.html

seems you only get one coil with them now, but still worth it. I think the coils are about €2.50 each, get the tank and a 5 pack and you're good for months. The tank is grand up to 20w.

Thanks for posting the link. When I searched somehow landed on this;
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/2906200-authentic-eleaf-gs-tank-bottom-coil-clearomizer

How different is this?

• Advertisement

The GS tank and the Pico have never leaked not once and I own multiples of each. The ego one tank leaks on occasion, but rarely and when it does it is minimal.

I got my first pico clone from vapvip, but fasttech do a clone for roughly €15 and it comes with the adapter needed to use the ego one clr coils.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10019222/4012500-authentic-rcomen-pico-s-rta-rebuildable-tank

Thanks. I will probably order one each of Pico and GS tank.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2906200-authentic-eleaf-gs-tank-bottom-coil-clearomizer

How different is this?

That's a newer version with larger capacity, should be a similar vape though :)

How different is this?

There are 3 gs tanks. Gs air, gs air M and Gs Tank. Get the gs Tank linked in your post I quoted above. It is the newest version, unlike the others that are 19mm in diameter the Gs tank is 22mm wide with improved air adjustment and looks better imo. They all can use the same coils. :)

GS Tank:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011884/2906200-authentic-eleaf-gs-tank-bottom-coil-clearomizer

Pico tank:

This video shows how to install the Ego one CLR coils for the Pico tank.

Sorted, going to order both :)

That's why forums like this are great, ask the questions, you will get the answers :) We all love seeing others get the right set up, gotta keep all vapers on board!

Ordered!!

Dollar rate is brutal at the moment. Luckily these are not that expensive. Thanks to you guys :)

3 weeks wait but have couple of tanks to keep me going till they arrive.

I ordered a kayfun mini v3 clone from the UK, flavour is supposed to be brilliant according to the reviews I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

I do mtl
    I have a GS Air, GS Air M, and GS Air MS - all great tanks.
    I've pretty much abandoned the Cubis - fantastic tank for mtl when you get it right, but it's too finicky. Unless you have it just right, it dry hits or floods.
    I wasn't impressed with the Nautilus X, and it seemed to make me cough. The vape was drier too.
    I have an AIO as a backup/out and about vape, and it works great on juice up to about 60%vg. I vape 70%vg, so if it can have issues if I'm vaping heavily, but I can work around them easily enough. It's fantastic for fruity flavours such as pear or strawberry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I do MTL sometimes as it can be a very satisfying vape with certain flavours but lately the Nautilus's are not doing it for me anymore,so I have gone back to the old iclear 30 & 30s,I find them much better than the Nautilus & no leaks either.
    The iclear coils will get even harder to find as time goes on,so I was thinking of a MTL tank where I can build my own coils & I have come up with this,the SXK/Ultron Corolla 1.5 RTA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBU6li6Oess
    So I just need to find one & give it a try,I will also try the Kayfun V5 with the air reducer adapter & see how that performs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Kayfun Mini v3. Fantastic MTL tank. It's all I've been using since they were released. Never leak, great flavour, great design and easy to rebuild.

• Advertisement

TinCool wrote: »
    Kayfun Mini v3. Fantastic MTL tank. It's all I've been using since they were released. Never leak, great flavour, great design and easy to rebuild.

I've had mine for two days now, superb flavour. Bit of a chore to change the airflow but apart from that it's perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

GS Air/GS Tank with a 1.5ohm coil is a really solid MTL vape. Cubis is awful IMO, its temper mental and the flavor from the coil is very muted just like the AIO.

I still reckon the original Nautilus is the best for flavor for a stock coil MTL tank, although mine were a bit leaky.

The Nautilus X is a big let down, can't understand why it gets so hot, the top airflow is very annoying too.

Joyetech eGo one with a 1.0ohm coil is another good shout too.

I've had mine for two days now, superb flavour. Bit of a chore to change the airflow but apart from that it's perfect.

They're good all right. I don't bother changing the airflow day to day. In fact I don't change it at all. Set it and forget it.

I've really gone back to basics. I'm using the kayfun mini v3 on an ego one 1100 mah battery. It's perfect since it's the same 19mm as the tank.

Does the battery fade not annoy you? I dunno if I could go back to an unregulated power set up.

Does the battery fade not annoy you? I dunno if I could go back to an unregulated power set up.

Don't really notice any fade tbh. I think it adjusts wattage based on the resistance of the coil to give a consistent voltage. Suits my needs. Small and decent amount of battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

im mtl and after spending way tooooo much i reckon the kayfun lite is as good as it gets,screws on posts are not great but its great for flavour and a decent amount of clouds never leaked,its an old tank but telln ya its the dogs b#llo#

vaping it now 1.1 at 14w MBV Coumarin pipe sweet as a nut dunno why i ever left the lite tbh
    TinCool wrote: »

i got one from fasttech and not impressed :mad:

have you a link for the one you bought ?

jambofc wrote: »
    i got one from fasttech and not impressed :mad:

have you a link for the one you bought ?

I have an authentic one and a clone. The clone I got is top notch. I got it from here :- https://www.provapes.co.uk/products/kayfun-mini-v3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

You can't go wrong with the Eleaf GS Tank for MTL. Great device and I used it for a year with no problems. I found the 1.2ohm coils worked best.

I did retire it recently when I bought the Nautilus X - got it on Fasttech. Another great MTL tank and looks a bit more stylish on my device. (an all black istick 60w and black nautilus X.) Also easier to refil as it's a top refill system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭allybhoy

I recently changed from GS Air to Aspire Triton Mini, I loved the GS Air and had my original one (which i left in a taxi) for 10 months or so. After i replaced it I went through three of them in a short period of time, broke the glass on every single one. Maybe I was just heavy handed but it felt to me like they reduced the width of the glass and they kept shattering.

After breaking two Air's within a week or so of each other I changed to the Triton Mini. That was 4 months ago and im very happy with it, much better design, top fill and also can vary the air intake easily. It also comes with replacement glass which is one of the main reasons i went for it but never had to use it. Only small criticism i would have is I think the taste might be slighly muted compared to the GS Air, but im not 100% sure as i also changed the %mg around the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Best 2 ive used would probably be;

Original Kayfun Lite plus
    Melo V1

Both excel flavour wise.

Advertisement