Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mouth To Lung Tank

2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I got a kayfun lite plus v2 recently and I love the flavour. I'm using ss316l, 7 wraps at 2.5mm which comes in around .65 ohms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'm looking to get the Eleaf GS Air from fasttech but not sure which coils to get as well? Also anyone know how long is delivery? Thanks

https://www.fasttech.com/search?eleaf%20coil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

I'm looking to get the Eleaf GS Air from fasttech but not sure which coils to get as well? Also anyone know how long is delivery? Thanks

https://www.fasttech.com/search?eleaf%20coil

Delivery can take about 3 weeks or so. I got one of these tanks.

Got these coils for the tank. Works well.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10015480/2906100-authentic-eleaf-gs-tank-pure-cotton-coil-head-5

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Delivery can take about 3 weeks or so. I got one of these tanks.

Got these coils for the tank. Works well.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10015480/2906100-authentic-eleaf-gs-tank-pure-cotton-coil-head-5

Got the Eleaf gs air from an Irish shop in the end and must say it's quite leaky. The tip is only held in by a rubber ring and I can taste some liquid coming through every so often. If I put a tissue in as well it comes out with a little liquid soaked in. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Do you find that as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

jambofc wrote: »
    i got one from fasttech and not impressed :mad:

have you a link for the one you bought ?

Just wondering why you dont like the kayfun v3 mini clone you bought from fasttech?

Was going to order one myself.

I realise the post is a few months old, but sure if youre not in you cant win! ;)

• Advertisement

Got the Eleaf gs air from an Irish shop in the end and must say it's quite leaky. The tip is only held in by a rubber ring and I can taste some liquid coming through every so often. If I put a tissue in as well it comes out with a little liquid soaked in. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Do you find that as well?

When the juice level is really down it can be a bit leaky, so I top it up before that. Other than that it works fine.

Which coil you are using and at what volt? Which mod you are using with it?

I usually use the 1.2 ones at around 14.

I have tried quite a few tanks, using GS ones as well. As I said if the juice is down it happens in both GS tanks that I have. The one tank that never leaks that I have it Nautilus Mini. Doesn't matter what the juice level is. I use all three of them on a pretty regular basis. Different juices and all.

When the juice level is really down it can be a bit leaky, so I top it up before that. Other than that it works fine.

Which coil you are using and at what volt? Which mod you are using with it?

I usually use the 1.2 ones at around 14.

I have tried quite a few tanks, using GS ones as well. As I said if the juice is down it happens in both GS tanks that I have. The one tank that never leaks that I have it Nautilus Mini. Doesn't matter what the juice level is. I use all three of them on a pretty regular basis. Different juices and all.

The liquid level wasn't particularly low, about half full. Good to know about the low level leakage though.

I using a VIP AM30 mod. The coil that came with it is 1.5 I think and voltage I'm using it at is about 3.5-4 seems fine except for the leakage. Maybe I should return it, would they even take it back though I wonder?

I dont think they will return once used. Try going a big high on voltage. Maybe the liquid is not burning up or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Doge wrote:
    I realise the post is a few months old, but sure if youre not in you cant win!

Just a general comment on clones, I've always done well with ones from 3fvape. Just avoid the black one, or be prepared to sand some of the paint off the bottom.

Not sure if they make a v3mini, but SJMY make the best clones without doubt.

I dont think they will return once used. Try going a big high on voltage. Maybe the liquid is not burning up or something.

Think I figured it out, I had the screw for the airflow nearly right in because I like a tight pull. I think then when I'm pulling on it I'm sucking a lot of the the liquid into the part where the mouthpiece fits in. I unscrewed the airflow screw right back and it seems better now. Still not happy with the design though and probably wouldn't buy another one of these tanks again

• Advertisement

Pick a Nautilus Mini if you like a tight pull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

@coldfire1x

I'm just curious to know if you ever got the Pico tank in the end and if so, how do you find it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Think I figured it out, I had the screw for the airflow nearly right in because I like a tight pull. I think then when I'm pulling on it I'm sucking a lot of the the liquid into the part where the mouthpiece fits in. I unscrewed the airflow screw right back and it seems better now. Still not happy with the design though and probably wouldn't buy another one of these tanks again

I never got on with any of the GS's,I hated them but others loved it,as Coldfire says,get yourself a Nautilus Mini,far better tank for coils & MTL.

I got an Innokin Endura T22 and must say I'm quite happy with it so far, really great flavour off it. Had a couple of issues with it so far though. The tip can get hot very quickly and with no voltage/wattage adjustment you can't change it, just needed to adjust the way I inhale and its fine. Also I tried charging using a cable that didn't come with it, I went to pick it up after an hour and found it hadn't charged at all and was really really hot. Bit scary to think what might have happened if I hadn't picked it up and unplugged it when I did!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

eLeaf iCare is a really great MTL if you close the airflow down to 1 hole. Only €17 euro too. Coils are cheap too at €1.10.

Advertisement