Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDF Stage 19 - Albertville - Saint-Gervais Mont Blanc, 146km

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Eamonnator wrote: »
    A couple of classy touches today by Team Sky:
    When Froome crossed the finish line, the first thing he did was give Poels a " thank you" tap on the back.
    When Luke Rowe was being dropped from the Yellow jersey group, the last thing he did was give Adam Yates a push to get him back into the group.
    Nice sporting gestures, in a tough game.

What do you mean he gave Yates a push? Guessing what it might have meant that doesn't sound classy to me. It sounds wrong. And Froome from Team Sky thanked Poels from Team Sky. It's hardly leftfield in terms of sportsmanship, though of course it's nice to be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

pelevin wrote: »
    What do you mean he gave Yates a push? Guessing what it might have meant that doesn't sound classy to me. It sounds wrong. And Froome from Team Sky thanked Poels from Team Sky. It's hardly leftfield in terms of sportsmanship, though of course it's nice to be appreciated.

A guy in work today did his job. I told him "nice work". Pretty classy of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

pelevin wrote: »

Yeats got a time penalty for the push.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

What the hell is a team yt?

http://yt-mob.com/bike/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Not that push. He got the penalty for a push by a team mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Really?!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Ffs the one stage I miss! The one stage! I think I've seen all the rest from start to finish. And I won't even catch highlights tomorrow. Looks like I'll be up late tonight watching them

Advertisement