Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employer Letter of Reference

Options
  • 21-07-2016 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

So I'm in the middle of looking for houses and need to get an employer reference. I just finished university but have a full time position in starting in September. As I am not currently working with the firm do you think a copy of my contract laying out length of contract and wages etc. would be ok? Or should I use my last employer (last year)Thanks guys !:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭belfe

haro124 wrote: »
    So I'm in the middle of looking for houses and need to get an employer reference. I just finished university but have a full time position in starting in September. As I am not currently working with the firm do you think a copy of my contract laying out length of contract and wages etc. would be ok? Or should I use my last employer (last year)Thanks guys !:)

Last employer letter won´t be accepted, but you can use it as an extra.

Ask for the letter to your future employer, it doesn´t matter if you haven´t started yet. This will prove that you can pay the rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

When I was in that situation (job lined up but not started yet) I brought along a photocopy of my contract instead. All the spots I looked at were happy with that (stated start date and salary level) so maybe thats an option?

Advertisement