Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site that lists New Masts or Upgrades?

Options
  • 21-07-2016 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just a quick one. Having seen the brother get a text from 3 recently informing him that the local mast is going to be upgraded I tried to have a look around for it online and I can't find anything.

The comreg website is helpful but there doesn't seem to be any site, including vodafone, 3 and meteor that actually list what, where or when they're doing upgrades to their networks.

It would be great to know if my own area will receive some sort of upgrade from any of the companies as my estate seems to be the only one in the town that ca't have indoors 3g.

Anyone in the know have anywhere to suggest? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

None of the Irish telcos release it, probably considered too commercially sensitive. There are open eNB databases in other countries though.

Advertisement