Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter for Dublin 15

Options
  • 21-07-2016 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendation for painter in Dublin 15. 3 bed semi , all outside walls, chimney and window chills. Got a quote this evening for 1150 including the paint. Is that a good deal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Dublin 15 forum for better answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

baegan wrote: »
    I'm looking for recommendation for painter in Dublin 15. 3 bed semi , all outside walls, chimney and window chills. Got a quote this evening for 1150 including the paint. Is that a good deal?

Is it pebble dash or plaster on the outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭baegan

Plaster

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭bfclancy

Nice money. Probably 200for the paint. One guy would complete the work in two days maybe three. If this is the going rate in Dublin might change careers. Do it yourself and save 950 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

Not a great deal - I would buy the paint myself as then you know you are getting good stuff. Then you are looking at about 150 a day for a good painter. Plaster is very quick to paint. Window sills can take some time especially if they are going to scrape them before hand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement