Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get names printed on jerseys

• 22-07-2016 8:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've the 2 new United jerseys and want to get some names back in the correct don't. Is there anywhere that does this, particularly in the Dublin area, that I can provide th jersey and they will print the names in the back at a reasonable cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Didn't Arnotts used to do this years ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'd imagine if there is a Lifestyle Sports somewhere that you'll get it done there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lifestyle on Henry St do it.
    Also the new Utd squad numbers were released last night so make sure numbers are correct, I know Martial and Rashford have changed numbers to 11 & 19 respectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Make sure you get the new letters and numbers too as they have changed with the PL brand change.

statto25 wrote: »
    Make sure you get the new letters and numbers too as they have changed with the PL brand change.

No they haven't, those pictures were fake that did the rounds. Talk of them changing for 17/18 season but they will stay the same for 16/17

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

kfallon wrote: »
    No they haven't, those pictures were fake that did the rounds. Talk of them changing for 17/18 season but they will stay the same for 16/17

The little logo at the bottom of the number has changed I thought?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Thanks everyone. Will check out lifestyle during the week

statto25 wrote: »
    The little logo at the bottom of the number has changed I thought?

No still the same, the crowd that look after the printing tweeted to confirm it'll stay the same. The sleeve patches had to change as they had Barclays on them.

Advertisement