Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery in Naas

Options
  • 22-07-2016 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys! I've just moved down to Naas and I'm looking for livery for my horse. I don't drive so I'd be looking for something within walking/cycling distance.

Not looking for anything special! Grass or stable is fine, and preferably not at an extortionate price 😂

Please let me know if you know of anything, thanks in advance 😄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi Amyshorse, I've just met someone who told me they are offering livery for the winter, both grass and stabled. I don't know the cost, but they are base near Dunlavin in Wicklow. It's probably about 20k from Naas, so it may be too far?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

thistle lodge is supposed to be nice too

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

If you're going as far as Thistle Lodge, Ballinagappa in Clane is great too

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭mothoin

There is a small yard on the ballymore road, opposite quinns feeds, that would be cycling distance, I will try locate a number for you.

Also within cycling distance but a bit further would be toberton lodge in Johnstown, its up the back of the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Kamili wrote: »
    Mothoin, do you mean Wellfield Stables in Ballymore? http://wellfieldstables.com/

Given mothoin's directions, I doubt it's Wellfield. It would be closer to Ballymore than the place mothoin's mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭mothoin

Not its not wellfield, I am trying to get a number, they used to have an ad on donedeal, but it seems to be gone. They are only 1 mile out the ballymore road

Advertisement