Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of course statement

Options
  • 22-07-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I've been asked by an institution to provide 3 months bank statements, how can I order this online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning The Voice of reason, 

Thanks for your post today. 

If you are registered for 365Online and estatements, you'll be able to download and print statements directly from your PC. However, if your statement frequency is not set to monthly, you will need an up to date statement. 

You can order this by calling 0818 365 365 / +353 14044000 select option 1 then 5 and 1 again. Once ordered before 3.30pm on a working day this will ready for download online the following working day. Alternatively, if you do not have estatements, this will be posted to your address. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement