Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available :)

Options
  • 22-07-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm a professional session Musician from Dublin(Funk,Progresive Rock,Hip-Hop,Breakbeat,Jazz Fusion,Shuffle)Looking for a band to collaboration or work in the studio and on stage.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Conor Brennan

HI Bacho...

I am aware you are probably looking for professional work however I thought if you are interested in experimenting with drumming then this might be of interest to you. I'm hoping to set up an electronic-ish project in the coming months with some sampled beats, synths, live drums & live instruments.

My background - 3 years ago, I formed an instrumental / experimental project which involved clarinet, sax, trumpet, vintage synths, drums, bass, guitar and minimal male / female vocals. We finished up at the end of 2012 and I'm looking to begin something unique & interesting (although completely different) again this year. If you search you tube for ' Transautoradio' you'll hear some of our tunes...Generally I play guitar , bass, synths and cover vocals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDHc8bzb8o4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLai84ufYhA

I'm pretty relaxed about this but really looking to collaborate with some creative, talented musicians. No pressure or nonsense - simply experiment & jam a few ideas - if it works develop the project properly, incorporate different instruments etc., and if it doesnt no time wasted!!! If you think you might like to hear more just let me know and drop me your email perhaps please.

Thanks for your time.

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gary band

Hi, looking for drummer for original band in dublin, give me a bell on 0830030335 if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

Pm sent

Advertisement