Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit fees in Italy

Options
  • 22-07-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I will be traveling to Italy tomorrow for 1-week. I've provided travel notification via B365 for my Visa Debit card.

I am wondering what fees (if any) I will face in Italy for using my card, especially if I withdraw money from ATMs?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning laoifan, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

As you will be using your card in a Euro currency zone, there are not additional fees while abroad for cash withdrawal or purchases in store. 

You can view this information and much more on travelling fees here on our website. 

We hope you have a lovely trip and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Thanks Elaine - yes I had just found that info after you updated. Thanks for the confirmation.

Regards, laoisfan

Advertisement